Abigayle Barker was born in Granville, Ohio. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Health Studies with a minor in biology while playing Division I softball at Elon University. While at Elon, Abigayle completed research analyzing how carbon fiber footplates alter the center of mass and pressure in children with idiopathic toe walking and presented her findings. Abigayle obtained her Master of Science in physician assistant studies from Ohio Dominican University in Columbus, Ohio.
When not working, Abigayle enjoys spending time with her family, staying active, and baking.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Health Studies with a Minor in Biology: Elon University, Elon, NC
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Ohio Dominican University, Columbus, OH
Licensure & Certifications
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- State Medical Board of Ohio
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)