Adam Schmidt was born in Dayton, Ohio. He graduated with his bachelor's degree in microbiology from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, and with his master's degree in physician assistant practice from the University of Dayton. Adam is a board-certified physician assistant licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio.
He currently assists Dr. Brad Bernacki in surgery and independently sees patients for their postoperative visits, injections, new problems, and osteoporosis treatment.
Education & Training
- Bachelor's Degree: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Master's Degree in Physician Assistant Practice: University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
Licensure & Certifications
- State Medical Board of Ohio
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)