A central Ohio native, Kyle graduated cum laude from the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. After graduation, he worked as a laboratory technologist for several years before attending Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, where he earned his Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies. Kyle is a board-certified physician assistant licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio.
Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family as well as traveling, snow skiing, and competing in half marathons, marathons, and triathlons.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences with a Concentration in Cell and Molecular Biology: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Worcester, MA
Licensure & Certifications
- State Medical Board of Ohio
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)