Thomas Gantner was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. He graduated from Bishop Hartley High School. He then went on to college at Capital University where he played football and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in athletic training. At Marietta College, he received a Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies. He has experience in emergency medicine and orthopedics. He currently assists Dr. Brad Bernacki in surgery and independently sees patients for their postoperative visits, injections, new problems, and osteoporosis treatment.
When he’s not working, Thomas enjoys spending time with his wife, Stephanie, and their two bulldogs, Hank and Lola.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training: Capital University, Bexley, OH
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies: Marietta College, Marietta, OH
Licensure & Certifications
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- State Medical Board of Ohio
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants (OAPA)