For 44 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community of Newark, Granville, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- No more than 2 adults may be in patient care areas (the patient and one other person).
- No one under the age of 18 may be in patient care areas (unless they are a patient).
- No one with symptoms of COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html) will be allowed to visit the office.
- No one who has had direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19.
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- Telehealth appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- Conduct daily health assessments by employers and employees (self-evaluation) to determine if “fit for duty.”
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.