Thank you for choosing Orthopedic Specialists & Sports Medicine for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about Orthopedic Specialists & Sports Medicine.
You can also read what our patients are saying about Orthopedic Specialists & Sports Medicine by visiting our doctor profiles.
Average Patient Rating
- “Dr. Westerheide took a great deal of his time to explain and review my x-rays with me and to answer any questions or concerns I had. I was beyond satisfied with my care and treatment by Dr. Westerheide and the staff at Orthopedic Urgent Care. The added bonus is that the urgent care is 10 minutes from my house.”– Stephanie T.Treating Doctor:Patient Rating:
- “There was discomfort for a while in my left hand. I called for an appointment and was taken in the following day. I had an evaluation, x-ray, and diagnosis of tendonitis and arthritis. I was given injections and had a complete lack of pain within a few days. I am so pleased with the care and speedy resolve. I would highly recommend them.”– Jeanne S.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Burkett performed back surgery on me with great success. I now have no more pain.”– Pam W.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Bernacki and the nurses are doing their job great. They are on top of everything that needs to be done and help me relax and see what is going on. Thank you for your service.”– Tracy M.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Bernacki took the time to listen to my ailments and prescribe treatment.”– Jill G.Patient Rating:
- “I appreciated the speed I got an appointment. Everyone was very busy but helpful. Doctor Burkett was willing to listen to my issues, and we made a plan for my treatment. ”– Terril W.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Burkett was fantastic. He was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. He was thorough and made me feel confident in his abilities as a physician. ”– Arien M.Patient Rating:
- “I consider Dr. Bernacki a great doctor, and my visit was exceptional.”– James H.Patient Rating:
- “Very comprehensive assessment for my initial appointment. The follow-up treatment plan was very good and covered all issues affecting my situation. Dr. Burkett recommended that I have some further testing, and that got scheduled very prompt, professional manner as well. I’m very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Burkett.”– Frank K.Patient Rating:
- “It's been very good. I would suggest Dr. Burkett and this practice to family and friends.”– Jana P.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Burkett was interested in what happened and suggested things I could do. He answered all of my questions also. ”– Cathy T.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Burkett is an excellent doctor. He explains things to you very well. ”– Debra U.Patient Rating:
- “Very thourough. Friendly. ”– Timothy C.Patient Rating:
- “Very kind and helpful also did a thorough evaluation of my knee. I always feel better after PT.”– Marcy B.Treating Doctor:Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tancevski took excellent care of me. My medical care was excellent, and I felt safe and cared for all during this experience. He is a great doctor.”– Carol M.Patient Rating:
- “I was pleased with the entire staff. From X-rays, MRI, surgery, and post-op, compliments to Adam. He was in charge of the post-op visit. He explained, using photos from my surgery, every detail. He showed pictures of arthritis existing in the meniscus and how some of it got removed. Kudos to Adam as well as Dr. Bernacki.”– Joann S.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tancevski is amazing! I came to this office to see Dr. Tancevski for a second orthopedic opinion on my right knee. The first doctor only did a few X-rays, never physically touched my knee and said: “surgery it is.” I inquired about what would get done if there was more of a problem then on the X-ray and the first doctor's response was, “ I’ll fix it when I get in your knee.” Upon leaving my gut was telling me, “ Alicia, get a second opinion,” Dr. Tancevski was highly recommended, and I’m so glad I came to see him. He's candid and open about the plan of action. Dr. Tancevski reassured me, and I’m looking forward to following and doing his plan of action for my care. ”– Alicia A.Patient Rating:
- “Exceptional in every way. Kind, friendly, and helpful. His smile lifts you. He is wonderful!”– Richard B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Bernacki took the time to see me on a hectic day and explained the situation/ condition and ways to treat it very well. Professional and knowledgeable.”– William H.Patient Rating:
- “Once again, Dr. Tancevski came to my rescue. He is an excellent doctor, personable and friendly. He knows how to fix things. Even when I was worried, seeing his smiling face and hearing his voice before surgeries, calmed me and reassured that I was in good hands. ”– Richard B.Patient Rating:
- “Very professional and listens to your concerns.”– Melva T.Patient Rating:
- “Thank you so much for all you do for our family. We appreciate it so very much. I pray my back gets better with this injection. I am not one to sit around and feel sorry for myself. So again, thank you.”– Kim B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tancevski was exceptional. He was pleasant to me and seemed to care about my problem. Surgery was great (if you can say that about operation). The surgery center was very nice, with friendly staff. I have recommended Dr. Tancevski to others the most significant testimony I can think of!”– Richard B.Patient Rating:
- “My whole experience here has been amazing. I thank you, everyone!”– Mischele K.Patient Rating:
- “Interestingly, my wife Kay had the same surgery two weeks before I did. We both had torn meniscus surgery. She on her right knee, and I on my left. Both of us walked out of the surgery center (Northpoint), and we are both pleased with the results. You can be sure I have recommended you to others. Northpoint's staff was great! Blessings and thanks. ”– Richard B.Patient Rating: