Julie Renner was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience and a certificate of conceptual foundations in medicine from the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She worked as a clinical research coordinator for the University of Pittsburgh prior to completing her Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies at Arcadia University in Glenside, Pennsylvania. She has over four years of experience in neurosurgery, primarily focusing on spine pathology. Julie is a board-certified physician assistant and is licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio.
When not working, Julie enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and running.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
Licensure & Certifications
- Conceptual Foundations of Medicine by the University of Pittsburgh
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- State Medical Board of Ohio
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)